The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

fantastic!

really good, really diffrent from the most movies on newgrounds. i will not be suprised to see this soon on the frontpage! :D

Von Brunk vs. Sephiroth Von Brunk vs. Sephiroth

just great

I laughed out loud from the time the mayor said ''oh pancakes'' til the end. this is one of the best movies on newgrounds!

Megaman X7 stragegy guide Megaman X7 stragegy guide

well.....

to be honest. This was not a good flash movie, try adding more graphics and not just always a simple black backround. and not a simple text. and another thing. the text is way too fast. try to slow it down a little so people can read it.

ViceFullbuster responds:

Read faster!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

totally worth the wait

this is the first time that i actually skipped school just to play video games without feeling bad. but hey, won it in a single sitting. now i just gotta get all achievements so i can go on with my life. great job :D

Abobo responds:

Ha ha, so glad this game is having a positive impact on the world!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Nice

i made it to 92 or something its where there are people with numbers dang thats annoying how do you beat thet? =S

anyway great quiz the best one ive ever played propoply one of the best flash games on newground its going right to my favs! im gonna beat this

Flash Halo: The Raid Flash Halo: The Raid

it was ok

but with few bugs. i suggest you fix when you die the music plays twice at the same time. and you sould make the last level a bit easyer. but don't get me wrong it is a good game. make it longer and fix sound and it could make a front page material. :)

Keep up the good work