The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

fantastic!

really good, really diffrent from the most movies on newgrounds. i will not be suprised to see this soon on the frontpage! :D

Von Brunk vs. Sephiroth Von Brunk vs. Sephiroth

just great

I laughed out loud from the time the mayor said ''oh pancakes'' til the end. this is one of the best movies on newgrounds!

Megaman X7 stragegy guide Megaman X7 stragegy guide

well.....

to be honest. This was not a good flash movie, try adding more graphics and not just always a simple black backround. and not a simple text. and another thing. the text is way too fast. try to slow it down a little so people can read it.

ViceFullbuster responds:

Read faster!

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)

Amazing..

Woah this is such a great flash movie. Amazing drawing did you draw this with a mouse?

Sonic v Mario (prev fix) Sonic v Mario (prev fix)

no good

well i think i could turn out like a good flash if you put a preloader and fix the color of tails. Tails is not brown. But anyway its not that bad flash...

Snake Eater Chronics Ep02 Snake Eater Chronics Ep02

Lol just great, just great man

this is an awesome movie "i had to clean myself with a rock" lol that was just great. thats all i can say man, juuuust great.

SaintShun responds:

you had to clean yourself with a rock?, man that has to hurt, XD

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

damn this was good!

man this is one of the greatest flash ive seen in my lifa mas, seriusly!
damn i just dont know how to explain!
just...how...bweeh SOOOO GOOOOOD!

Weebl and Bob TLE Club Weebl and Bob TLE Club

lol that was great

this was great man this is the best weebl and bob cartoon i ever seen (also the only one)

Metal Gear Fiesta 2 Metal Gear Fiesta 2

lol that was great

I lughet my ass of when colonel was dancing in front of snake but it was a bit too much like bill & ted's bogus jurney. But good though

Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

pretty good

But some of them did not make any sense but i loved the little crying monkey! hore of him!